Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic License. WELCOME TO FOUNTAIN HEIGHTS UPDATE: WINNER OF THE JUST CONCLUDED NIGERIAN IDOL

Monday 15 April 2013

WINNER OF THE JUST CONCLUDED NIGERIAN IDOL

Stage Name
Moses
Name
Moses Obi-Adigwe
Voting Number
518
About Me
I'm the last of four kids and just graduated from the University. People have always made fun of me because of my soft voice but the voice has brought me here and I have been availed the opportunity to actualize my dreams
I would invest most of my winnings in building a sustainable and successful music career for myself……..then maybe throw a party
These were his words when Moses entered for the competition.



Moses, on top of his voice for the big take.
However, Moses Obi-Adigwe 22 has been declared winner of Nigerian Idol season 3 after six months of electrifying performances, surprise evictions, tough and thorough training.
Moses popularly called ‘Teddy Bear’ made his way to the Top 12 through the wild card selection. He went home with a whooping sum of 15M Naira and a brand new SUV.
Moses who’s the first male contestant to win the show, will now join Timi Dakolo (West Africa Idol, 2007), Yeka Onka (Nigerian Idol, 2011) and Mercy Chinwo (Nigerian Idol, 2012) in the league of Idols winners.
Debbie, the runner-up walked away with sum of 1M and a KIA RIO automobile. The show, recorded  at The Idols studios in Lagos, was aired on Sunday, 14th April, 2013.
The question in my mind is, in your opinion,  Which Judge  said it like it is?
Yinka Davies?

Jeffrey Daniel?

Femi Kuti?

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD BASIC TECHNOLOGY MATERIALS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion?