Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic License. WELCOME TO FOUNTAIN HEIGHTS UPDATE: My Last Week

Saturday 14 September 2013

My Last Week

The week that ended today-Saturday 14th Sept, 2013, has been so interesting for me. There were different news, events, sports and friendship that added colour to the week.



1.I heard that Mr. Ayetoro Afeez, popularly known as "Saka" turned 50 last Sunday, 9th September, 2013.Yes, Golden Jubilee for the 'guru'- I don port.








2. Congrats Yemi Sax, its a baby boy. We now have master Sax.
>>Here







3. Ogiame saga: More Itsekiri leaders denounce alleged sanction plan

Last week, this was the most interesting news item for me. I know most of us read and heard about the gist. However, my question is-- Do the people dictate the decision by a ruler or does the ruler have all it takes to make and take absolute decisions within a kingdom?  

Think about Pontius Pilate in the Bible.
see more >>> HERE






That was my last week.
Tell me yours using the comment handle below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion?